2 thoughts on “Water Rights”

  1. Please contact me on behalf of 8 tract owners. City condemning our waterfront properties. 512-627-3858 Please My name is Barb

    • Barb – Thank you for the comment. There are a number of law firms in Texas that could potentially assist you with your matter. They include: Vinson & Elkins (www.velaw.com); Jackson Walker (www.jw.com); and Dawson & Sodd (www.dawsonsodd.com). Depending on the condemning authority, each of these firms have their strengths and limitations. Our firm, Johns Marrs Ellis & Hodge LLP (www.jmehlaw.com), handles these types of matters exclusively for landowners. Please feel free to call me directly with any additional questions. 512-215-4078.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.